- Transport access : Plant is located on Pondicherry – Chidambaram Road High Way, 10 km from Cuddalore Railway Station and 190 km from International Air Port, Chennai.
- Landscaped in 4.5 acres (18,211 sq.meters).
- State-of-art laboratory for R&D (Chemical & Analytical).
- State-of -art cGMP compliant facility for Kilo-scale scale - up and manufacturing.
- State-of-art Quality Control Laboratories with Instrumentation, Microbiology and Stability Studies.
- Ware houses for Raw Materials, Packing Materials, Intermediates, Finished API's (3000 sq.mtrs).
- Ware house for Engineering Materials.
- 110.0 Kl Volume capacity of Reaction vessels (SS & MSGL) for handling of various reactions and unit operations for intermediates manufacturing.
- Distillation columns for solvents storage tank farm.
- Expansion of Production capacity about 15 0.0 Kl volume for APIs manufacturing with four independent large volume production clean air room facilities.
- All utilities like Steam Boilers, Brine and Chilled water circulations, Nitrogen plant, Compressed Air, DM Water Plant, High Vaccum Systems, etc.
- EHS : Effluent Treatment Plant and disposal permission, Hygienic and Safety compliance.
- Scrubbing systems for emission controls.
- All National and State Statuary compliances for the site operations.
- Quality Management Systems of ICH Q7 A equivalent / WHO cGMP standards.
- Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs. for more details www.kawman.com
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
"We pride ourselves on ensuring excellent process development and route optimization, which forms an integral part of our business operations. We possess a dedicated staff of professional process chemists that are skilled and adept at meeting the challenges posed by process bottlenecks, solving them and ensuring process improvements. Our process enhancements include improvements in throughput, yields, safety, robustness, environmental scalability, impact, and cost.”
InfrastructureState-of-art laboratory facilities for Chemical and Analytical Research and Development
CapabilitiesOur R &D Activities are carried out by a team of skilled experts and dedicated scientists who are engaged in developing new routes of synthesis (non-infringing process) to synthesize intermediates and API’s by applying green chemistry principles.
Expertise in impurity profiling and novel polymorph screening.
Expertise in Analytical Method Development and Method validations
Approaching towards DSIR approval.
Technology transfer experts in Gram scale, Kilo-scale and large scale production.
Documentation and Regulatory support for query responses.
Our Key Reaction Strengths
- Friedel Craft's Acylation
- Friedel craft’s Alkylation
- Grignard Reaction
- Reductive dimethylation